In order for leagues to enter the 'Draft Ready' state at fantasypostseason.com, league commissioners must set the draft order from the league home page.
However, this is not recommended until after all of the league members have joined. Once the draft order has been set, new members will no longer be able to join, and the draft will begin as soon as the Draft Date/Time arrives. Please note that leagues can be moved back into the "SIGNUP" state via the "Allow More Signups" button.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Sunday, December 28, 2008
A number of enhancements have been made to the draft room at fantasypostseason.com:
- Undo: A league commissioner can now undo a pick during the draft. In order to utilize it, the draft must first be paused.
- Drafted Players View: A 'Drafted' view has been added to allow managers to more quickly analyze selections during the draft. Sort options are available by Pick, Owner, Player, Position, Team, and Projected Score.
- Draft Entry: Managers can now enter the draft room 5 minutes prior to the draft.
- My Team: A section has been added to allow managers to more quickly analyze their own selections during the draft.
- Available Players: Available players now remain in the views even if a manager fills a position (but they are not selectable). This allows visibility to all players still available for other managers in the draft.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
The following players at fantasypostseason.com have been set to injured and will receive a projected score of 0:
|Ball State||D. Love||WR|
|N. Carolina||B. Tate||WR|
|Va. Tech||K. Lewis||RB|